Privacy and Cookies Policy
Pragmasis Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
By using this website and submitting your information to us you agree to us using your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Pragmasis Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 2, 2012 .
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and any company name (when appropriate)
- Your contact information including e-mail address, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number
- Your Internet address (IP address)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the products and/or services that you have explicitly ordered or requested
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided (but only when you have explicitly opted-in to such notifications - "Allow promotional e-mails")
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research and product development purposes or in the case of a product recall due to safety or functionality concerns. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website to remember your details to improve your experience, such as pre-populating your address and contact information if you have previously elected to "Remember login on this computer"
- We may also disclose information to authorities such as the police or the courts for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime or where required to do so by applicable law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard drive or on your phone or other device's internal memory. If you permit cookies, the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your selections and preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to provide an efficient online shopping service and to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will prevent you from using our online shop and may prevent you from taking full advantage of other aspects of this website.
Please note that during your visits to this website you may notice some cookies that are not related to us or our contractors. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, PayPoint.net, PayPal, Verified-by-Visa, you may be presented with cookies from an external website. Pragmasis Limited does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone or other device you will need to refer to your device manual.
Please be aware that restricting cookies will have an impact on the functionality of this website and may prevent you using services from this and linked websites.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A £10 fee is legally allowed to be charged. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Hard Copy: If you require a hard copy of these terms, please use your browser's File menu, Save As option to save to your local computer. In case of difficulty, please contact us for a paper copy.